Friday, December 3, 2010

My Wish List


Even though I'm way behind on buying Chrismas presents for our loved ones, I can't help daydreaming about a few things for myself...


I have decided that a seagrass rug would be perfect for our dining area. With the new table, I am in the mood for some changes. I'm craving the texture and subtle color. There is one on sale at Pier 1 that might just make it's way into our home!


This little trash can would be great for recycling cans. We need something to store them in and this is super cute! This one is from Ikea, but we don't have one of those around here, so I need to find something similar!


Two chunky white frames like these, from My Sweet Savannah, are high up on my list! We have two engagement pictures that I want to put in chunky frames for above our bed. I have been dying for these things for weeks. My fiance even bought all the supplies to make some frames for me...but the project didn't end too well...we'll just leave it at that. haha I figured I should wait awhile before asking him to attempt them again, but hopefully soon!


Ok, this one is on my more "long term" wish list...but I am obsessed with having a chair and a half! There's one on sale on JCPenney's website for a really reasonable price, but I still need to start saving my pennies for it! haha

~So, what's on your wish list? ;) Enjoy your weekend! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment