Thursday, September 16, 2010

Whats in your favorite stars makeup bag?



Whats in Mughda Godse's Make-Up Bag?

Mughda is all about her eyes, a hint of color on her lips and she's done. She loves experimenting with dramatic eye shadows; black, navy blue, gray, brown are her favorites. For her cheeks and lips she likes nude colors.

Stila Illuminating Liquid Foundation in 50 Watt
Giorgio Armani Shine Lipstick in 47 Nude Taupe
M.A.C Smolder Eye Kohl
L'oreal Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Eyeliner in Defining Onyx
Dior 5-Color Designer All-In-One Artistry Palette in Smoky Design
Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara in Black
M.A.C Tinted Lipglass in Oyster Girl



What's in Katrina Kaif's Make-Up Bag?

Katrina Kaif probably loves make-up as much as I do. That's why she's always experimenting with different make-up brands and products. Here's an updated list of what's in her make-up bag. She loves neutrals and prefers to let her skin shine through.


Bobbi Brown Nude Eye Shadow Palette
Guerlain Le 2 De Guerlain Mascara in Black
Stila Lip Glaze in Apricot
Dior Night Diamond Luminizer
Clinique Blushwear Stick in Peachy Blush
Dior Rouge Replenishing Lipcolor in Diorama
Chanel Precision Brow Definer in Auburn
YSL Perfect Touch Radiant Brush Foundation in Sand
Matrix Biolage Strengthening Shampoo



What's in Kangana Ranaut's Make-Up Bag?

Ever wondered what gives Ms. Ranaut that dewy, glowy skin? Well I have that uncovered for you right here. Her favorites include a lot of peach and pale pink hues. She says, "that's what compliments my skin tone the best."
NARS The Multiple Duo in Orgasm/South Beach
M.A.C Lipstick in Viva Glam 5 Nuxe Gentle Radiance Emulsion Lancome Juicy Tube in Raspberry Ice
REN Jojoba Microbead Purifying Facial Scrub Benefit Posietint Bare Minerals Powder Foundation in Light
Stila Eye Shadow Quad in Marrakesh



Kareena Kapoor's Beauty Secrets in Vogue India

In the latest issue of Vogue India, Kareena Kapoor spills the beans on her beauty secrets. She's always in the limelight--for her roles and her glam footprint. Here, she takes us on her beauty route.

MAKE-UP MANTRA
During the day, I wear no make-up at all. For a night out, I line my eyes with black kohl. I also love a smoky-eyed look with Yves Saint Laurent Wood Brown Long-Lasting Eye Pencil. Plus, I curl my eyelashes and use lots of Yves Saint Laurent Faux Cils Mascara. For lips, I prefer to use a pale pink lipstick.

HANDBAG ESSENTIALS
Under all the junk (my wallet, credit card and odd papers) you'll find my favorite, M.A.C Cherish Lipstick, M.A.C Improper Copper Cream Colour Base and my Chanel Noir Le Crayon Khol. I can't live without my kohl pencil.

SCENT OF A WOMAN
I love Jean Paul Gaultier. For special occasions, I apply Un Jardin en Mditerrane by Hermes.

BEAUTY ICONS
I think Scarlett Johansson is beautiful. I like her face, her body and her hair. I also love Julia Roberts for always looking fresh.

TRESS TALK
I love oiling my hair with a mix of almond, castor, coconut and olive oils. I do this once a month. I use a Kerastase shampoo specifically for dry hair, and follow it with a blow-dry.

BEAUTY RITUALS
I use a Lancome face wash. I try to avoid creams because of their chemical content. In cold weather, I use Clarins HydraQuench Rich Cream, and on the beach I use a Clarins sunscreen. I don't believe in facials.

DIET CHART
I'm a vegetarian and believe in eating lots of green vegetables, like spinach, fenugreek and broccoli. I eat healthy meals with lots of whole grains and don't cut down on carbs. I eat every 2-3 hours. At night, I usually have dal, vegetables, curd and roti or brown rice. I try to drink at least 6-8 glasses of boiled water every day.

FITNESS REGIME
I do ashtanga and power yoga for an hour every day.



Priyanka Chopra.

"Grease Paint!
Trusted companions. Bad make-up is like underwear it is indecent when it shows." - PC





We can see Bobbi BRown Stick Foundation, MAC Blush, Bobbi Brown Blush Brush, YSL Masara, MAC Lipstick and MAC eyeshadow brushes!

No comments:

Post a Comment