Monday, September 13, 2010

Bring On Fall!

Hello! How are you this Monday?
I am soo ready to decorate for Fall! Bring on the pumpkins, mums, pretty reds and oranges, and cozy scents enveloping our house!
On Friday, I went to a local home decor shop downtown and picked up some items to give our house that "fall" feeling, but I am still craving a few more accessories!


I love, love this idea! I definitely have to get out some of my mason jars and put a few of these together.


Another cute centerpiece idea from good 'ole Pottery Barn.


How chic are these white pumpkins, gourds, and pears? I'm not into the whole witches, skulls, and the like for Fall decorating, so these are right up my alley!


I think these twig coasters are so adorable! And they look easy to make!


I haven't had roasted pumpkin seeds since I was in elementary school, but I think I need to make some this year!
Ingredients:
3 c. fresh pumpkin seeds
4 cup(s) water
3 teaspoon(s) salt
1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
1/4 teaspoon(s) paprika

Directions:
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place pumpkin seeds, water, and 2 teaspoons of salt in a large saucepan and bring to a boil for 15 minutes. Drain seeds, blot dry, and toss with olive oil, paprika, and remaining teaspoon of salt. Spread the seeds in a single layer on a nonstick baking pan; roast until lightly golden and crisp -- about 30 minutes.

~How about you, are you all decorated and ready for Fall? Or are you hanging onto Summer? Hope you're having a beautiful day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment