Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Vanity

Each morning, I drag myself out of bed and into the bathroom to get ready. I search through the medicine cabinet and multiple drawers for the products it takes to make me presentable to the world ;) As I am primping, I think about how nice it would be to have a place to sit down and get ready. I dream of a gorgeous chair and table with a  fancy mirror. A place where I could lay out perfectly arranged cosmetics, makeup, lotions, and perfume. Do any of you have a vanity table? If so, I am very jealous!
This is such a cute idea-use a pretty picture frame as a cosmetic tray.
Hat boxes are a great storage solution. If you're like me, you need plenty of storage for beauty products!
Love the mirrored vanity! And all those windows would make this spot perfect for applying makeup!
An ornate mirror laid on a vanity table is the perfect place to display accessories.
I feel more glamorous just looking at this photo!
Adorable skirted chair and love the mirror hanging in front of the windows!
Organization. Enough said.
Cute, cute. This is actually meant for a little girl's room, but I would take this whole area in a second!

So, spill, where do you get ready? The bathroom? At a beautifully organized table? The car? ;)

{Images from: unknown, here, 3& 4 here, here, unknown, here, here, here}   

No comments:

Post a Comment