Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Wedding Project {Wish Tree}

One of the first things I fell in love with for our wedding was the idea of a wish tree at the reception. We are going to use this instead of the traditional guest book. Besides being a gorgeous focal piece, I would much rather have our family and friends leave us their thoughts and wishes than simply sign their names!
I plan to use two glass vases filled with crystals and branches strung with more crystals.
On the table, we will have a sign that reads "leave your wishes for the bride and groom", along with the small tags for guests to write on.
I have already started making the tags. I aged the edges with brown ink, stamped different swirly designs on both sides, finished with a small rhinestone, and tied with ribbon.
They are by no means perfect, but they are perfectly wonderful for us :)
I have around 50 done, so now only about 300 more to go...
{images 1 & 2 from: here}

No comments:

Post a Comment